Calvary Reopening – What to Expect
We are so excited to begin meeting together again in person for our Sunday worship services. As you return to Calvary, you will notice that many things will be the same as before. We will still worship through music and the teaching of the Word. We will still be able to talk with one another, encourage one another and pray for one another, although in slightly different ways.
There are, however, a few things that will be different. To prepare yourself, and those that may be attending church with you, for these changes please review the following safety guidelines below.
Also, thank you in advance, for not just reading these guidelines, but for following them whenever you attend one of our Sunday services in person. If for any reason you feel that you are unable to follow the guidelines below, please continue to participate in our online services which will continue at 8:30, 10:30, 12:30 and 5:00pm.
Everyone must register online to attend a service. Only those registered may attend. Click _______ to request a reservation and appropriate number of seats for your party.
Please arrive 20 to 30 minutes prior to service to allow time for us all to find our seats.
Masks must be worn at all times. Please bring your own mask, but if you happen to forget we do have some available at the door as you enter. (Note: Children under age 3 do not need to wear a mask.)
• Keep 6 feet between yourself and anyone that is not a part of your family at all times.
• Please sit in your assigned seats. We will be assigning seats in a way that ensures physical distancing consistent with CDC guidelines.
• Once you are in your seat, we ask that you remain in your seat until you are dismissed at the end of the service. Due to the six-foot rule it is not possible for you to leave your row and exit the sanctuary with other people seated.
Keep your hands clean. Hand sanitizer stations are positioned at entrances and throughout the
Children will sit with their parents during service. Parents are encouraged to bring small, quiet activities or electronics with headphones for their children to use during the service. There will be no children’s classes or nursery.
Doors will be propped open and/or greeters will open doors with gloves so that you will not need
to touch doorknobs.
Tithes and Offerings
Place your tithes and offerings in the drobox provided when you enter and exit the sanctuary. We will not pass offering bags during the service.
We will respond to the message in our seats. Please do not come to the altar.
Please remain in your seats at the conclusion of the service. You will be dismissed in a way that allows people to exit without crowding each other.
Hospitality (Coffee, Food, Etc.)
There will be no coffee or food provided during this time.
The building will be cleaned and sanitized thoroughly on a regular schedule to minimize the
potential for the spread of germs.
People who are more vulnerable to this disease due to age or other health risk factors are strongly
encouraged to stay home and participate in our online services. If you are unsure if it is safe for
you to attend, please talk with your doctor.
If You Are Sick
• If you have experienced COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, runny nose, muscle aches, chills, shortness of breath or loss of sense of taste or smell), or if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, in the past 14 days please do not attend in person services.
• Please notify Calvary if you become sick within 14 days of attending a Calvary service.
We are so thankful to be able to be able to worship together. See you soon!