FALL RETREAT 2022 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Need to Know
- Cost & Deadlines
- $155.00 before October 1st
- $175.00 before November 1st
- Travel Info
- Leaving Calvary on Nov. 11th @ 2:00PM
- Returning to Calvary on Nov. 13th @5:00PM
- Camp Spofford (Spofford, NH)
- Bible, notebook, pen
- Sleeping bag/bed linens (twin size)
- Toiletry items (shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc)
- Warm clothing
- Spending money for food on the way there
- Spending money for exclusive merchandise
- Bad attitude
- Drugs, cigarettes, alcohol, vapes, etc
Why Fall Retreat?
Fall Retreat is perfect for every student no matter where they come from or what they’re dealing with. We’ve created this retreat for a few different purposes.
1. For student’s to retreat from their normal routine and experience a peaceful, restful, and FUN weekend away.
2. To meet with God without the distractions of home and be challenged to in their faith.
3. To create a greater bond within our youth group and strengthen our community. Studies show students who have the support of a faith based community of friends and mentors are more likely to be healthy and successful adults.
4. To invite their friends–Christian or not–to join us and have a wicked fun weekend together. We also have 48 hours to get your student connected to one of our mentors!
Our youth staff has been trained to encourage teenagers and act as positive support and role model in their life. Everything we do during the weekend is to point our students towards Jesus and challenge them to live out their faith daily making wise and healthy choices in all areas of their life. We hope you send your student!