“so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God,” Colossians 1:10
There are several opportunities during the week to connect and grow with others online using Zoom. Simply click on the links below from your laptop or phone to join the group online.
Sundays | Women’s Bible Study – Breaking Free | Maryl Darko | 5pm-6:30pm | https://zoom.us/j/130930409
Tuesdays | Young Marrieds Connect Group | Pastor Bobby & Nina | 7pm-8:30pm | https://zoom.us/j/249372782
Tuesdays | Connect Group | Maryl Darko and Tim & Jacquie Levesque | 7pm-8:30pm | https://zoom.us/j/291337922
Wednesdays | Single Young Adults | 7-8:45pm | Pastor Ben & Danna Miller | https://zoom.us/j/284601368
Wednesdays | Grief Share | 7-9:00pm | Pastor Vinny | https://zoom.us/j/284601368
- Click the link provided above.
- This will take you to a page where you can Download and/or Run the Zoom application on your
computer (a mobile app is also available for download).
- If you prefer not to download the app, click cancel and a link will appear shortly that allows you
to “start from your browser” using a browser such as Google Chrome (you may have to hit “click
here to start” and cancel again before it appears).
- Once your meeting starts, follow any prompts to enter the meeting. The default settings will be
fine for this meeting.
- Controls for audio and video are found on the lower left corner.
- If you are joining a group via a phone, iPad or tablet, you can save time by downloading the appropriate app below.
If you have any questions or are having any problems, please email [email protected]